16 September 2008

Clarification

I just spent a few minutes enjoying the pictures from Tim and Nikki Finnegan's wedding, also on Saturday.  Chris had lots of snapshots to share.  

I, however, have none.  'Why no snapshots?' you ask.  Well, let me 'splain.  No, there is too much.  Let me sum up…

Anna and Drew had two photographers, both professionals and both eminently talented.  However, one of them had need of a camera, because hers was broken.  She borrowed mine.  So, I had no camera with which to take pictures, and thus, I have no snapshots.  

We'll be getting it back soon because Eliza lost a top front tooth today and we must get pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Lynne-

    I assumed that you were so busy sewing and organizing that your time for taking pictures was even less for you than me! I didn't do much compared to what you accomplished! Bravo!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete