06 February 2009

Master Lunch List

And here's the lunch list:

chicken tenders
spaghetti
leftovers
soup
deli sandwiches
peanut butter and jelly
tuna sandwiches (with homemade mayo)
fish sticks or fillets
bologna sandwiches (The mayo even makes these taste good!)
frozen pizzas (when they're a loss-leader)
hummus & pitas
fresh veggies and dip
burritos, tacos, quesadillas
grilled cheese
mac & cheese (from scratch)
chicken salad sandwiches (also from scratch - that mayo is amazing!)

Again, I'd love your additions to this list!

SDG!

2 comments:

  1. Those all sound yummy - I haven't eaten breakfast yet!! We also do frito pie or hamburgers/hotdogs. Those are quick ones that we do every once in a while. I need to make my own master list. Dinners I do well at menu planning. Lunches and Breakfast not so much but a master list would work for us. Thank you for doing this Lynne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add soups. We do a lot of soups, especially during the winter. I could never get into making soups in Arizona for some reason. I guess soups need rainy days in my mind!! Today is potato soup and homemade biscuits. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete