15 February 2008

Delay

Drew was hoping to finish tiling this weekend, but the rose mosaic won't arrived until early next week. I'm okay with this as I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now. (The kids went to Gileskirk alone today - a first!) It's also another rainy, cloudy, cold day and the guys would have been miserable outside cutting tile.
~~~~~
I'm still re-organizing the kitchen, but I'm stumped about how much plastic to keep. We don't use plastic containers or plastic wrap in the microwave. I don't like drinking out of plastic (with the exception of my pink kid-lit-themed Nalgene water bottle from Powell's Books as it's so much harder than typical plastics) and I'm not sure I like the kids drinking out of it. We don't have little ones who drop and break glasses and such (at least not often). I'd like to kiss plastic-days good-bye, but Drew and Anna take leftovers to work in plastic containers. I'd rather they used foil-covered plates and bowls, but I don't think I'll be able to convince them.

Well, if this is the most important decision I have to make today, that's a pretty easy day, so I'm not going to fret about it. If you have any suggestions for something more stable than plastic, yet less spillable than foil covered plates, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment